Besides London’s iconic culture and history, there are plenty of noteworthy places and landmarks which may be known only to a handful of people. The clustered neighborhoods have their own rhythm and identity, constantly evolving and live up to the hype of visitors from all around the world. Some of the coolest neighborhoods in London include Soho, Dalston, Shoreditch, Notting Hill, Brixton, Hampstead, Camden, Wimbledon, etc.
Now you can pay lesser while booking your flight tickets with Air Canada Airlines. Get the best holiday offers, discounts, and expert travel tips from travel professionals.
Here are some of the coolest neighborhoods in London worth exploring at least once:
- Wimbledon: Wimbledon is renowned for its beautiful open green spaces, neighborhood cafes, boutiques, and amazing bars. It is located in Southwest London, England, home to Wimbledon Tennis Championship.
- Canonbury: Canonbury offers small-town charm, its streets have been filled with cozy cafes and beautiful squares that are ideal for Sunday strolls. It is a residential area located in Islington, North London.
- Camden: Camden is a small village located on the outskirts of Central London. It is an important center for new businesses and characterized by new cafes, restaurants, and plenty of attractions. It is located in the northwest of London and historically it was the administrative center of the London Borough of Camden.
- Southwark: Southwark is one of the biggest boroughs in London jampacked with plenty of castles and outdoor activities. Some of the most popular attractions here include Camber well, Old Kent Road, Canada Water, Elephant and Castle, Surrey Quays, Dulwich, etc.
- Tottenham: Tottenham is one of the most vibrant neighborhoods in London. The streets usually remain active with parties, live music, and food stalls. For more info on different destinations, you can visit the Air Canada Official Site.